Welcome to Koala's World~(share-with-koala.blogspot.com)^^
I'm just a simple girl who is still a student..^^ I enjoy my life & I wanna share with you all~ can add me either in msn or facebook : jienilow1255@hotmail.com ^^ that's all from me =D Love, Koala
My lovely family~
My dear buddies~
Awayers^^
5S1'10
Bomba=D
Dancing=)
JayzZz♥_♥
Shopping!!hee..
Alex♥
Amanda♥
Angela♥
Awayers♥
Boonkeong♥
By2♥
Chearyong♥
Chei See♥
Diane♥
Eric♥
Eemun♥
Inging♥
Jiaen♥
Jin♥
Kiansiang♥
Lihui♥
Linda♥
Loon Wern♥
Meeihuey♥
Meishin♥
Miss Serena♥
Molly♥
Neng♥
Olivia♥
Peiling♥
Pn.pang♥
Qin♥
Shuthing♥
Shuping♥
Tsitsi♥
Wannjhuin♥
Xiaxue♥
Yinyean♥
Zhixiang♥
Zoe♥
with seniors~
7th of nov~
bomba activity...sisimon,chusn yaw,zhi chuan & owen came back to "visit" us..haha =) YAAAAAAAAAAAAM~~~
very blur i know..=.=
11th of nov~
Almost everyone went to skul bcoz of pn.pang (our chinese teacher)^^ mayb this is the last time she came into our class edy..so, b4 the bell rings, we managed to take some photos with her..=)weee~ hehe...
take care, teacher..
I stayed back in the afternoon to get some free food..haha!! xD joking joking..it's kelab setia's MP..although i'm not the member, but olivia ask me to go..xD
the last piece of KFC chicken..xD
Today...
I represent kadet bomba to go and help to arrange the tables for SPM candidates..
I was incharged in 3T class...oh my god,their class is sucks!! ><>_<
To those SPM candidates whose number is BA023 0021 to 0045(if not mistaken),you all should thanks me..haha!! xD bcoz it's really a horrible experience~
Fortunately, we can get RM5 for our work...lol
B4 the bell rings,we get to conteng on our table cloth in our class...finally we can leave this ugly cloth~!! xD 4S1'09..no longer 46 students anymore =)
BECAUSE...our new member~^^ (ignore tat red shirt wan =p )
~GOODBYE 4S1~
Labels: ~koala's sweet memories~
- i just wanted to say ...# ;