<body> ^^~koala,与你分享~^^
♥ABOUT ME♥

Welcome to Koala's World~(share-with-koala.blogspot.com)^^
I'm just a simple girl who is still a student..^^ I enjoy my life & I wanna share with you all~ can add me either in msn or facebook : jienilow1255@hotmail.com ^^ that's all from me =D Love, Koala

♥LOVE♥

My lovely family~
My dear buddies~
Awayers^^
5S1'10
Bomba=D
Dancing=)
JayzZz♥_♥
Shopping!!hee..

♥LET'S CHIT CHAT♥

♥LINK MY DARLINGS~ =)♥

Alex♥
Amanda♥
Angela♥
Awayers♥
Boonkeong♥
By2♥
Chearyong♥
Chei See♥
Diane♥
Eric♥
Eemun♥
Inging♥
Jiaen♥
Jin♥
Kiansiang♥
Lihui♥
Linda♥
Loon Wern♥
Meeihuey♥
Meishin♥
Miss Serena♥
Molly♥
Neng♥
Olivia♥
Peiling♥
Pn.pang♥
Qin♥
Shuthing♥
Shuping♥
Tsitsi♥
Wannjhuin♥
Xiaxue♥
Yinyean♥
Zhixiang♥
Zoe♥


♥MUSIC FOR YOU♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥YOUR STEPS♥

♥MY DIARY♥
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • May 2010
  • August 2010

  • Friday, January 15, 2010


    Woohoo~!! koala's back~

    I think I'll update my blog once a week as the school life has been started since last week....& this is the second week of my form 5 school life~ as hectic as usual...sigh~
    ......................
    ..................
    ..............
    ...........
    .......
    ...

    Yesterday was my dear bee's 17th birthday!! =DD

    She's the oldest xD among my gang~ haha...sry to say that bee =p

    But she received alot of presents~!! haha...xing fu fellow~~ alfred's slogan xD

    In the morning, all bombarians gathered at sudut....while bee & others meeting in bomba room....

    ~time pass~

    We kena halau by the prefects...and we walked to bomba room....

    & we sang bday song for her below 4S1....awhhh...miss there soooo muchie! =(

    After that, we went back class....

    It's time for our surprise!! xD

    We gave her a big box....not very big larh xD containing many stuffss...

    Got a small booklet, a photo frame (our photos xD), a glass bottle contains our wishes papers & a DVD!! slideshow & video from us....haha...she said she cried when she saw my video~ xD
    *Dont know why cant open the photos of bee with our nice nice presents~~ =(


    Btw, I bought a cake for the Januarians in my class...=)
    Kah Chun, Yin Scene, Wan Qiao, Yee Mun & Bee Kee are our main characters~~ =DD



    tiramisu~~

    Wan Qiao's not here...=(

    =DD



    the booklet from whole class~~ everyone's wishes inside ^^

    涂鸦 xD
    the sweet couples~ xD ray dont kill meeee~! =p


    At last

    .......................................

    ..................

    ...........



    Pls pray that


    .............................

    .........................

    ......................

    ..................

    .............

    .........

    ......

    ...

    Dr. Chin wont view my blog~ xD



    *I've started Mr. Joseph's english tuition class...he teached us Present Tense for the trial class~I think he's not bad & hope my english grammar + essay will improve simultaneously!! xD

    Labels:

    - i just wanted to say ...# ;